To Our Investors
- Company Name Medical Data Vision Co.,Ltd.
Sumitomo Fudosan Kanda Building 10F, 7 Kandamitoshirocho,Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo-to 101-0053
Meiji Yasuda Watanabe Building 5F, 1-3-3 Hakata Ekimae Hakata-ku,Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka-ken 812-0011
- EmployeesConsolidated 226 people (As of end of December 2019)
- Common Stock992,661,729 Japanese Yen (As of end of December 2019)
- Corporate Executive Officers
President Hiroyuki Iwasaki
Senior Managing Director Syuuji Asami
Director Takuji Yanagisawa
Director Masaki Nakamura
Outside Director Souichi Katsuki *
Outside Director Takao Nakamura *
Full-time Corporate Auditor Atsushi Igarashi
Corporate Auditor Yasunori Matumoto
Corporate Auditor Osamu Nakagawa
Corporate Auditor Kiyohito Hamada
Individuals with (*) are independent outside director.
- Main Business
Develop, produce, sale, and maintenance of integrated medical information system2.
Analysis, research, and consulting service on various medical data3.
Management consulting service for healthcare institutions(hospitals)4.
Operated and provision service of various medical data5.
Plan, design, develop, and operate portal site
- Main BankSumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
CADA Co., Ltd.
MDV Trial Co., Ltd.
MDV New Connect Co., Ltd.
MDV Checkup Co., Ltd.
Medical Domain Co., Ltd.
- AugustEstablished Company (20th)
- DecemberLaunched “Marketing Vision”, hospital business support tool (services provided till 2010)
- SeptemberLaunched “Path Manager”, clinical pathway construction tool(services provided till 2010)
- AugustLaunched “EVE,” a DPC analysis benchmark system with GLOBAL HEALTH CONSULTING
- DecemberThird-party allotment of shares to Medipal Holdings Corporation
(formerly Mediceo Paltac Holdings Co., Ltd.)
- MarchThird-party allotment of shares to Mitsubishi Corporation
- AprilLaunched “Cost Matrix”, DPC cost analysis benchmark system
- JuneEstablished “えむでぶ倶楽部(Emudebu Club)”, user group from 8 core hospitals
- NovemberLaunched “EVE-ASP”, DPC data information analysis benchmark system
- AprilLaunched “EBM Provider” operations
- JulyEstablished capital alliance with CMIC Holdings Co., Ltd.
- SeptemberLaunched “Medical Code”, hospital business support system (equipped with “enhanced computational scenarios”).
- OctoberLaunched “看護のアイちゃん(Kango no Ai-chan)”, home-visit/nursing-care assessment system (transferred business in 2011)
- AprilEndowed a course at the International University of Health and Welfare (Healthcare management strategy course/h-MBA course)
- JuneEstablished capital alliance with Fujifilm Holdings Corporation and commenced business partnership
- October“Medical Code” equipped with “daily cost computation for patients” feature
- December“Medical Code” equipped with “enhanced drug prescription scenarios” feature
- NovemberEstablished Kyushu branch (Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka)
- JanuaryStarted collaboration on cost accounting with St. Luke’s International Hospital
- Equipped add-on feature “Medical Fee Payment Revision Simulation” to “Medical Code”
- Launched “けんぽアナライザー(Kenpo Analyzer)”, health insurance associations ASP-type data analysis tool
- Launched “めでぃログ(Medi-log)” health insurers health management portal site
- AugustLaunched “MDV analyzer,” medical data analysis tool
- MarchStarted “MDV Medical Data” distribution to “Nikkei Telecom”
- DecemberListed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Mothers Market
- FebruaryLaunched analysis services related to H&BC
- MarchLaunched “MDV analyzer for Academia,” epidemiological research analysis system
- AprilEstablished subsidiary CADA Co., Ltd.
- MayLaunched “メディリア(Medireer),” healthcare professional career website
- JuneLaunched “エースビジョン(Ace Vision),” hospital digital healthcare solution
- NovemberLaunched “Hospital eye,” management visualization solution
- FebruaryStarted data analysis service for health insurance provider industry
- MarchLaunched “Medical Trend Report for インシュアランス(Medical Trend Report for Insurance)” medical statistic data analysis report
- JuneLaunched “がん領域提携サービス(Cancer Therapeutic Alliance Service )” for health insurance provider
- JulyLaunched “MCI・認知症に特化した提携データセット(MCI/Dementia Alliance Specified Data-set )” for health insurance provider
- AugustStarted business partnership with CSI Co., Ltd.
- OctoberLaunched “CADA-BOX”,hospital digital health solution
- November- Launched analysis result of medical devices by manufacture and device brand name share in the real world setting
- Listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange First Section
- JanuaryAcquisition of Doctorbook Co., Ltd.
- FebruaryEstablished subsidiary company MDV Consumer Health Co., Ltd., manufacturing and provision of OTC and H&BC products
- MarchStarted collaboration with MEDIE Co., Ltd.
- JuneAcquisition of Cosmex Co., Ltd (presently MDV Trial Co., Ltd.)
- NovemberAcquisition of MDV New Connect Co., Ltd.
- DecemberStarted business partnership Techmatrix Corporation
- JanuaryStarted business partnership with MRSO, Inc.
- OctoberAcquisition of Medical Domain, Inc