To Our Investors
- Company Name Medical Data Vision Co., Ltd.
10F Sumitomo Fudosan Kanda Building, 7 Kanda Mitoshiro-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0053
5F Meiji Yasuda Watanabe Building, 1-3-3 Hakata Ekimae, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka 812-0011
- Employees237 Employees (Consolidated)(As of end of December 2020)
- Common Stock992,661,739 JPY (As of end of December 2020)
- Corporate Executive Officers
President Hiroyuki Iwasaki
Senior Managing Director Syuuji Asami
Director Takuji Yanagisawa
Director Masaki Nakamura
Outside Director Souichi Katsuki *
Outside Director Takao Nakamura *
Full-time Corporate Auditor Atsushi Igarashi
Corporate Auditor Yasunori Matsumoto
Corporate Auditor Osamu Nakagawa
Corporate Auditor Kiyohito Hamada
Individuals with (*) are independent outside director.
- Main Business
Develop, produce, sale, and maintain integrated medical information systems2.
Analysis, research, and consultation on various medical data3.
Financial consultations for medical institutions (hospitals)4.
Operation and provision service on various medical data5.
Plan, design, develop, and operate portal site
- Main BankSumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
CADA Co., Ltd.
MDV Trial Co., Ltd.
MDV New Connect Co., Ltd.
MDV Checkup Co., Ltd.
Medical Domain Co., Ltd.
System be alpha Co., Ltd.
- AugustEstablished Company (August 20th)
- DecemberLaunched “Marketing Vision,” hospital business support tool (services provided till 2010)
- SeptemberLaunched “Path Manager,” clinical pathway construction tool (services provided till 2010)
- AugustLaunched “EVE,” a DPC analysis benchmark system with GLOBAL HEALTH CONSULTING
- DecemberThird-party allotment of shares to Medipal Holdings Corporation
(formerly known as Mediceo Paltac Holdings Co., Ltd.)
- MarchThird-party allotment of shares to Mitsubishi Corporation
- AprilLaunched “Cost Matrix,” DPC cost analysis benchmark system
- JuneEstablished “えむでぶ倶楽部 (Emudebu Club),” a user group consisted of 8 core hospitals
- NovemberLaunched “EVE-ASP,” DPC data information analysis benchmark system
- AprilLaunched “EBM Provider” operations
- JulyEstablished capital alliance with CMIC Holdings Co., Ltd.
- SeptemberLaunched “Medical Code,” hospital business support system (equipped with “enhanced computational scenarios”)
- OctoberLaunched “看護のアイちゃん (Kango no Ai-chan),” home-visit/nursing-care assessment system (transferred business in 2011)
- AprilEndowed a course at the International University of Health and Welfare (Healthcare management strategy course/h-MBA course)
- JuneEstablished capital alliance with Fujifilm Holdings Corporation and commenced business partnership
- October“Medical Code” equipped with “daily cost computation for patients” feature
- December“Medical Code” equipped with “enhanced drug prescription scenarios” feature
- NovemberEstablished Kyushu branch (Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka)
- JanuaryStarted collaboration on cost accounting with St. Luke’s International Hospital
Equipped add-on feature “Medical Fee Payment Revision Simulation” to “Medical Code”
Launched “けんぽアナライザー (Kenpo Analyzer),” health insurance associations ASP-type data analysis tool
Launched “めでぃログ (Medi-log),” health insurers health management portal site
- AugustLaunched “MDV analyzer,” medical data analysis tool
- MarchStarted “MDV Medical Data” distribution to “Nikkei Telecom”
- DecemberListed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Mothers Market
- FebruaryLaunched analysis services related to H&BC
- MarchLaunched “MDV analyzer for Academia,” epidemiological research analysis system
- AprilEstablished subsidiary CADA Co., Ltd.
- MayLaunched “メディリア (Medireer),” healthcare professional career website
- JuneLaunched “エースビジョン (Ace Vision),” hospital digital healthcare solution
- NovemberLaunched “Hospital eye,” management visualization solution
- FebruaryStarted data analysis service for health insurance provider industry
- MarchLaunched “Medical Trend Report for インシュアランス (Medical Trend Report for Insurance),” medical statistic data analysis report
- JuneLaunched “がん領域提携サービス (Cancer Therapeutic Alliance Service )” for health insurance provider
- JulyLaunched “MCI・認知症に特化した提携データセット (MCI/Dementia Alliance Specified Data-set )” for health insurance provider
- AugustStarted business partnership with CSI Co., Ltd.
- OctoberLaunched “CADA-BOX,” hospital digital health solution
- NovemberLaunched medical materials market share analysis research service by manufactures and products in the real world setting
Listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange First Section
- JanuaryAcquisition of Doctorbook Inc.
- FebruaryEstablished subsidiary company MDV Consumer Health Co., Ltd., manufacturing and provision of OTC and H&BC products
- MarchStarted collaboration with MEDIE Co., Ltd.
- JuneAcquisition of Cosmex Co., Ltd. (presently known as MDV Trial Co., Ltd.)
- NovemberAcquisition of MDV New Connect Co., Ltd.
- DecemberStarted business partnership with Techmatrix Corporation
- JanuaryStarted business partnership with MRSO, Inc.
- OctoberAcquisition of Medical Domain Co., Ltd.
- FebruaryThe number of patients in MDV’s large scale database exceeded 30 million
- AprilStarted new database service based on health insurance association data
- JuneEstablished CSIRT (Computer Security Incident Response Team)
- AugustLaunched “Vision,” hospital business report service
- September“MDV analyzer” equipped with “health insurance societies data”feature
Launched “カンゴッチ＋(プラス) (Kangocchi + (plus))," application for “The level of need for nursing care” analysis
Started business partnership with CareNet,Inc
- OctoberAcquisition of System be alpha Co., Ltd.
Launched “オンラインドクターバンク (Online Doctor.Bank (ODB)),” telemedicine system
- NovemberStarted business partnership with SBI Holdings, Inc.
- DecemberLaunched “MDV Must,” a medical treatment visualization system for small-scale hospitals and clinics
Started business partnership with ImmuniT Research Inc.
- JanuaryBecame a supporting member of the Japan Municipal Hospital Association
- JuneStarted business partnership with Rehab for JAPAN Co., Ltd.
Launched beta version of “ポケット・ブレイン (Pocket Brain),” an app for medical abbreviations
- September 16, 20212Q FY2021 Earnings Report
- August 10, 2021Supplementary Materials
- August 10, 20212Q FY2021 Financial Results
- May 12, 2021Supplementary Materials
- May 12, 20211Q FY2021 Financial Results
- April 22, 2021Initiation Report
- February 8, 2021FY2020 Financial Results
- November 9, 20203Q FY2020 Financial Results
- August 11, 2020 2Q FY2020 Financial Results
- May 21, 20201Q FY2020 Financial Results
- February 27, 2020FY2019 Financial Results
- November 19, 2019FY2019 3Q Financial Results
- August 16, 2019FY2019 2Q Financial Results
- May 26, 2019FY2019 1Q Financial Results
- February 12, 2019FY2018.12 Financial Results