- MDV shall collect personal information within the minimum extent necessary to achieve its business goals.
- MDV shall define its purposes for using personal information as specifically as possible and only use such information within the scope of the said purposes of use that have been specified, notified, or published.
- MDV shall take appropriate preventive measures against the leakage, unauthorized access, loss, falsification, and the like, with regard to personal information and safely manage such personal information.
- MDV shall appropriately respond to complaints and consultations concerning personal information via the personal information consultation service.
- MDV shall periodically review its personal information protection management system and continually strive for its improvement.
- MDV shall comprehensively disclose the access, collection, use and sharing of personal and sensitive user data.
- MDV shall investigate and appropriately respond to requests regarding the correction or deletion of personal information coming from the concerned person.
Enactment date: April 1, 2007
Revision date: January 26, 2022
Medical Data Vision Co., Ltd.
President Hiroyuki Iwasaki
For any complaint and consultation about the company’s personal information management please inquire at the following personal information consultation counter.